Experts in Medical Cannabis
Sativa Learning have partnered with the Medical Cannabis Clinicians Society (MCCS) to develop this CPD Accredited medical cannabis course for doctors & medical professionals.
The MCCS expert committee is made up of clinicians with international and UK experience in prescribing treatments, education and research into medical cannabis.
What to expect in the course?
Industry Recognised Medical Cannabis Certificate of Completion
✔️ Expert-led educational content from 9 cannabis clinicians and video accounts from medical cannabis patients.
✔️ Self-paced online learning with more than 2 hours of video learning content in our 30+ educational videos.
✔️ Over 100 peer reviewed medical cannabis papers cited as well as downloadable guides included.
✔️ 20 educational modules developed by experts giving you a complete understanding of cannabis medicine.
In Association With
The leading independent scientific body on drugs in the UK, working to provide clear, evidence-based information without political or commercial interference.
Medical Cannabis Course Summary
Chapter 1 - A comprehensive understanding of cannabis as a medicine. Modules include:
- An Introduction to Medical Cannabis
- History of Medical Cannabis
- Cannabis Plant Anatomy
- The Endocannabinoid System
- Cannabis Plant Chemistry
- Clinical Evidence for Medical Cannabis
- How to Take Cannabis Medicine
- Practicalities of Prescribing
- Side Effects and Contraindications
- Over the Counter CBD Products
Chapter 2 - Educational videos from clinicians & medical cannabis patients on how to prescribe cannabis for conditions such as:
- Chronic Pain
- Epilepsy & Paediatric Epilepsy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Women's Health Conditions
- Tourette’s Syndrome